Veritas Vista is equipped with everything you need for bonding, rejuvenation and inspiration.
Please inquire about executive coach/facilitation, personal chefs and local on-site wellness services.
* 14 seat farm table * 10 seat round table * Fully equipped kitchen * 8 seat salt water hot tub *
* Multiple decks with stunning views * 650 square foot movement space * Mobile white board ** Mobile TV monitor *
- Fill The Pantry service – we’ll stock the kitchen with your groceries prior to your arrival.
- Personal chefs to suit your savviness – organic produce, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, flexitarian.
Stunning views and privacy. The amenities are top shelf (elegant design, professional services, clean etc.) But what stood out for us/me was the layout of the property: large comfortable rooms for bigger meetings and then several nooks where you can meet one-on-one or with a smaller group… and not see/hear anyone else. Also, with that many bathrooms and bedrooms, there is plenty of privacy. Unbelievable converted garage (with large windows!) for meditation, exercise, group trainings, performances, lectures et al. I HIGHLY recommend this as a Company retreat space whether for the Executive team alone or more broadly. Perfect place to strategize, connect and create.E. David Ellington
Thank you for allowing us into your home and holding space ford us to move mountains. The space was incredible from the layout to comfortably accommodate many to the incredible views. The setting and programming allowed for the team to gather, bond in an family setting, and focus with intent new learnings, a healthy toolbox of skills, and an action plan to take us to the next level.Luke Pellegrini
Beautiful Hideaway, lots of space, great view. Time together planning for the future is always good. Lots of bedrooms and perfect for a planning retreat.
The facilitation arranged by the owner brought us together. It emphasized our lack of clear roles and responsibilities which needed to emerge. It provided a platform to express thoughts and concerns. The facilitator did a good job. He can get a team in sync and on track. Important role!Bill Kimberlin
- 65” TV monitor and trolly for team presentations
- 38” white board with multi-colored markers & post it notes
- 4 Sonos speakers and sound system
- Apple TV – for powerpoint applications
- Round table seats 10 people for strategy sessions
- Seating for 20 people in the living room
- Break out areas for diads and triads
- Private kitchen for undistracted group focus
- Exclusivity and privacy
First things first, this place is gorgeous. The location, the views and the Villa itself. Photos, as beautiful as they were, don’t do it justice, primarily because there is a magical tranquility to it that is hard to put into words. The open kitchen dining living layout makes it feel even more spacious than it already is. The many generously sized bedrooms and bathrooms were a delight and the hot tub and meditation/event space were a nice bonus.
The owner had helped organize a retreat for our team and the level of coordination and detail (food, facilitation etc) are top notch. It doesn’t hurt when mornings are mist-filled, like being in the mountains and the day brings with it multiple shades of sunlight. All this 25 minutes from San Francisco! I’m a convert.Amit Pradhan
The house is spacious, in a gorgeous treetop setting and is tastefully decorated in a manner that instills calm. There is a large gathering area and lots of space for people to get privacy when needed. The flow of the house is also very conducive to group dynamics, with a large seating area that invites group conversation and a large dining area, as well as a smaller round table for smaller discussions.Jan D’Alessandro
A sense of being part of creating something greater than yourself pervades this wonderful retreat. Upon entering, you’re greeted by a vibrantly colorful painting. Pick any room in this retreat house and you’re surrounded by a wall of windows. Peaceful yet energetic views of the Marin hills inspire you to create.
When you’re ready to depart, you’ll have a creation in your mind, if not put into some tangible form. Take it with you. You’ve just retreated with purpose.Anand Ramachandran
- Warm, calming color scheme to create a sense of relaxation and safety to deepen group connection
- Select textures, faux furs, sheep skins, silks, velvets and plush chenille invoke a kinetic experience awakening a sentient state
- Each painting, quote, motif, texture or statue ignites the imagination
- Picture windows capture unique views for our visionary friends
The set up of the house was ideal for generating a comfortable work environment, where ideas and conversation could flow naturally. Additionally, it provided ample variety of space and amenities to create diversification of activities that are ideal for a corporate retreat. A perfect place to accommodate your team for a comfortable, energy flowing, retreat. Extra bonus–a large activity room, perfect for yoga, meditation, or other group activities.
The Somatic Sound Session was the perfect break from brainstorming that complimented the type of work we were doing. I felt that I could let my ideas flow more freely afterwards.Marquesa Finch
Veritas Vista is spacious, full of light, has a large living room which is perfect for the team bonding activities. Another area that exceeded my expectations was a sanctuary-like room which is perfect for the meditation-like experiences.
The Somatic Sound Experience the owner helped to curate was one of the most profound sound and breathwork experiences I’ve ever had. It felt to me the experience bounded us as a team on a spiritual level.Elvina Kamalova
Beautiful, fresh, inspiring and a great setting for an off site both for day time work and overnight staying and relaxing. Enjoyed the space and take in the stunning views. I would for sure recommend this space!
The owner arranged for a graphic recorder for our team event. I loved watching the art as we were learning. I need to hear, see, and talk to understand concepts so the visual element was very helpful!Emily Martin
- Salt water hot tub, seats 8 people
- 650 sq foot movement space, equipped with Sonos, ceiling fans and dimmable lighting
- 15 yoga mats and air purifier to maintain jedi focus
- Green tea memory foam mattresses for allergy-free & worry-free nights
- Thick white spa robes – because you deserve it
The closest trailhead is a 10 minute walk from the property, at Highland Drive and Margarita Drive. This trail leads to the base of San Pedro Mountain for a rigorous hike uphill. The wider trail continues for a pleasant stroll along the base of the Dominican Valley. Click here for details.
Recommended hikes a 10 min drive away: Terra Linda-Sleepy Hollow Divide Northern Preserve: 1499 Lucas Valley Rd San Rafael, CA 94903 or the Big Rock Loop in Lucas Valley.
- Optimize your time and maximize the value of your executive retreat with world class executive leadership facilitation. Click here to learn about the High Impact Acceleration Series.
- Do you desire a 10-15% return on your investment from your retreat?