High up in the Dominican Hills of San Rafael, Marin County, California, this luxury treehouse boasts a rare combination of being elevated among eucalyptus trees, while surrounded with expansive vistas.
Each room has something special to offer, with picture windows framing glimpses of the Bay on the west side and views of Mount Tamalpais from almost every room.
Located just 7 minutes off the 101 highway in San Rafael, Veritas Vista is in one of the best spots for respite and exploring the quintessential charm of Marin County with easy to access from San Francisco.
* 25 minute drive from the Golden Gate Bridge
* 45 minute drive to wine country in Napa or Sonoma
* 40 minute drive to downtown San Francisco
* 1 hr 15 minute drive to SFO airport – 1 hour to Oakland airport
* 12 minute Lyft ride to the Larkspur Ferry which commutes to San Francisco
* 1 hour commute via bus from San Rafael to San Francisco
* 7 minute uber ride from Veritas Vista to downtown San Rafael
* 15 minute uber ride to Sausalito or Mill Valley
* 25 minute uber ride into Fairfax
“Must do or see” recommendations for visiting the area:
1 -Tomales Bay for fresh oysters and a picnic including a beautiful drive through Nicasio Valley (50 min drive)
2 – The Marin Headlands and/or Cavallo Point in Sausalito for stunning sunset views of the Golden Gate Bridge (20 min drive)
3- Sailing on the bay or taking the ferry from Larkspur into San Francisco
4 – A day trip to Sonoma or Napa wine country (45 minute drive).
5 – Muir Woods for a hike or stroll in the redwoods
San Pedro Mountain:
The closest trailhead is a 10 minute walk from the property, at the intersection of Highland Drive and Margarita Drive.
This trail leads to the base of San Pedro Mountain for a rigorous hike uphill. Or you can stay on the wider trail for a pleasant stroll along the base of the Dominican Valley l: https://patch.com/california/sanrafael/hike-up-the-san-pedro-mountain-2
Another gorgeous hike within a 10 min drive from the property: Terra Linda-Sleepy Hollow Divide Northern Preserve: 1499 Lucas Valley Rd San Rafael, CA 94903 Or the Big Rock Loop in Lucas Valley (10 min drive from the property): https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/california/big-rock-loop